Going solo – a growing trend for holiday skiers
So you really want a ski holiday but your friends can’t make it, or have hung up their ski boots? Why not just travel as a solo skier?
Every year SB Ski welcomes an extremely high percentage of returning guests. A growing number travel alone – either to meet up with friends made on previous SB Ski holidays, or are on their first solo ski trip.
The Ski Club of Great Britain’s last annual Market Research Report showed that a notable 7% of all respondents (over 17,000) had chosen to travel alone in the season. This was up by a significant 2% on the previous season. So it’s official, going solo is now a growing trend.
For solo skiers, the SB Ski holiday formula is just ideal as everyone feels at home from the start.
Top reasons to ski solo with SB Ski
- Guests holidaying alone just love the Hotel Chalet d’Antoine. There are several room options for single travellers. Plus weeks when single supplements are discounted, or don’t apply.
- Make new ski friends straight away – just take the SB Ski transfer coach from Geneva airport.
- Friendly atmosphere – it’s guaranteed you’ll meet new friends.
- There’s a well-stocked bar – the perfect place to share a drink before dinner.
- No eating alone in a corner! Social dining – enjoy great food and talk skiing.
- Join group ski lessons. Find people of the same level to ski with – and socialize with after lessons.
- Enjoy all that Megève has to offer – plan your holiday to coincide with one of the town’s world-class sporting events.
- It’s easy to book, and the SB Ski team will help you every step of the way.