Get-away-from-it-all adult ski holiday weeks
Sneak away for a quiet SB skiing holiday aimed at adult skiers – but shhh, don’t tell the children! Imagine getting away on an SB skiing holiday to Megève when the slopes are at their quietest. Listening to the sounds of nothing but the swoosh of skis on snow, and soaking up some precious ‘me’ time.
SB Ski offers three exclusive holiday weeks during the season, aimed at adults (and young adults over the age of 15 years) only. These are weeks commencing 20th January, 27th January and 10th March 2018.
“It’s a great time to come if you want to catch some quality time without the younger ones,” says Brenda Hurst, SB Ski’s Sales Manager. “These weeks are outside of school holidays so are popular with adult guests for that reason, plus they are quiet weeks in the resort. It’s the best of both worlds.”
Friends, couples, solo skiers and larger groups can spend full days out, and quiet, relaxing times in.
Great things to do on an SB ski ‘adults only’ holiday
- Relax and enjoy gourmet dining at the Hotel Chalet d’Antoine, and meet new friends to ski and socialize with.
- It’s all about you. Improve your skiing by making the most of the instruction provided by the SB Ski instructor team.
- Enjoy being pampered. SB Ski’s massage therapist offers a range of massage treatments. It’s a perfect pick-me-up.
- Ski all day. The resort opens up an amazing 445kms of ski terrain, ideal for all ability levels.
- Enjoy a long, lazy lunch, with no time commitments. There are so many wonderful mountain restaurants to choose from. There’s also a Folie Douce in Megève – for those who like to party.
- Make a night out of it. Known as the culinary capital of the Alps, Megève has great restaurant choices, including Michelin-starred fine dining. There are lively cafés and bars, and the nightlife includes the town’s famous Club De Jazz Les Cinq Rues Megève, recognized as one of the best live jazz venues in France.
It’s easy to book, and the SB Ski team will help you every step of the way. But hurry, these places won’t last for long. Contact our reservations team for more information, or to book. Or please use our handy Enquiry Form.