SB Ski boasts an enviable customer service record – and lots of happy customers
There are so many reasons why people choose to holiday with SB Ski each season. Great customer service ranks as one of the most important. On an SB Ski holiday the focus is on providing guests with leading levels of customer service. As a result SB Ski has remained No. 1 on tripadvisor for many years. Whatever you want to do on holiday, from the moment of booking and until opening the front door on return home, the SB Ski team will go the extra mile to make sure you enjoy a perfect holiday experience.
What makes an SB Ski holiday great – recent guest reviews on tripadvisor
“I’ve been on an SB Ski holiday three times. I think it gets better and better. Here are the reasons why (in no particular order.)”:
- Getting there – relatively short transfer from Geneva.
- Megève is a very pretty resort, with good skiing for all abilities.
- Lessons are part of the package. If you’re in a group of mixed abilities, these start and finish in the same place. Everyone can ski at their own level and progress. (This avoids all those awkward situations when trying to work out who should ski with who).
- The tuition is excellent and consistent, so the same every year.
- Everyone in the hotel has lessons together, therefore people tend to be social at meals and in the bar. I went on my own with my teenage son one year and it was good to feel part of a bigger group. I’ve also been in a large group and that worked too.
- Excellent food from Toby, the Head Chef.
- The SB Ski team are delightful and helpful.
- Convenience. You can sort out ski hire and passes at the chalet.
- Location. There are several bars nearby and it’s only a short walk to the ski bus. If the snow is good, and you’re reasonable skier, it’s possible to ski back to the town.
- Dancing on tables. There’s a Folie Douce in Megève.
- Reputation – nearly everyone I know who’s been, goes back.
“To summarise, go…”
If you want to learn to ski and come away with a passion to last a lifetime.
If you want to holiday with a mixed ability group who would all benefit from instruction.
If you want some top notch instruction at any level, delivered in a relaxed holiday environment.
If you like your food!
We’re proud to be ‘in the know when it comes to the snow’!
At SB Ski we are proud of holding a great reputation for providing excellent chalet-hotel ski holidays. After 37 years’ experience in Megève, we know the best places to ski. And the best things to see and do. Most importantly we understand what our guests want. Hopefully we’ve thought of everything. If not, we always use customer feedback to develop and improve.
Megève is a traditional, charming alpine resort but with latest infrastructure and facilities for skiers and visitors to enjoy. The town is just over an hour’s drive from Geneva airport, therefore easy to catch a morning flight and be skiing in the afternoon.
SB Ski guests staying at the award-winning Hotel Chalet d’Antoine will enjoy half-board accommodation. The holiday package includes delicious food carefully sourced and prepared by Toby Fisher, Head Chef, and his team. Ski lessons are also included, taken by the dedicated and highly qualified instructor team. Lessons are fun but designed to develop ski skills for all abilities.
When you holiday with SB Ski you can enjoy precious holiday time with friends and family. No matter whether you holiday alone, or with a large group, everyone can relax and enjoy being with like-minded people. Enjoy great central resort locations and homely accommodation, delicious food and quality ski instruction.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you in Megève this season. For further information about SB Ski holidays, contact our reservations team . Or please use the handy Enquiry Form.